- I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
- I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
- I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
- I asked for an angel and he gave me you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You are my heart, my soul, my treasure,
- My today, my tomorrow, my forever,
- My everything!
- @@Happy Valentine’s Day 2018!
- God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me! Happy Valentine’s Day2018.....
- Your eyes, your smile.
- Your touch, your kiss.
- Your promise, your words.
- Our everlasting bliss.
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2018~~~
- Be my Valentine, my love,
- As I will be for you,
- And we will love the whole day long,
- And love our whole lives through.
- I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.
- If you wake up one day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree.
- I Love my eyes when u look into them; I Love my name when you say it; I Love my heart
- when you love it; I Love my life when you are in it. Happy Valentine’s Day!2018
- May this Valentine bless us with the Cupid of love and the warmth of romance. Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!2018
- May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear. Happy Valentine’s Day.2018
- It still seems like magic every time I remember how love softly touched our hearts bringing them together. Happy Valentine’s Day.2018
- I consider myself to be the luckiest woman on this Earth and it’s only because I have found the most precious jewel in this world. It’s you, my love. Happy Valentine~2018
- As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Love is like playing the piano.
- First you must learn to
- play by the rules,
- then you must forget the
- rules and play from your heart.
- Happy Valentine’s Day.2018
- Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.
- I am wondering how I got so lucky to have you as a girlfriend. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I cherish every minute that I spend with you! And I am so blessed that I can. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I loved you when the sun set yesterday, I love you when the moon comes tonight and I will love you when the sun rises tomorrow. Happy Valentine’s Day~2018
- The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I have never felt as happy as I do when you are by my side.
- I am lucky to have a girlfriend who is beautiful, fun, smart, and crazy enough to go out with me. Happy Valentine’s Day!2018
- Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time. Happy Valentine’s Day!2018
- I prayed for God to send me someone truly amazing. He heard my prayer, and I am so thankful that He chose to send you. You are truly heaven sent. Happy Valentine’s day!
- I hope for Valentine’s Day, people write letters by hand , even ungrammatical, with erasures and burnt edges with a lighter. Not insignificant messages that light up on the screen of a mobile whatsoever. Happy Valentine’s Day~~2018
- Sweeter than chocolates, Sweeter than wind, Sweeter than just about everything, You are my Valentine, Happy I Love You Day.2018.....
- ~~For love has no parameters
- And does not end with time,
- But is the gift of paradise,
- A pinch of the sublime.
- So let us take this holiday
- To resubmit our love
- To those within that know no sin
- And with the angels move~~~
- !!!We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and then when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
- I feel the happiest when I think about you coz I love you. Happy Valentine’s Day2018
- My love for you is proved by the romance and care we both share. You are my someone special and I hope I never lose you. Happy Valentine’s day!2018
- Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you. Happy Valentine Honey!2018
- God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me! Happy Valentine’s Day!2018
- ~~Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts~~
- Valentine’s Day is ~~much more fun when I get to spend it ~~with you. Happy Valentine’s Day1112018
- @@@Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, @@@but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
@@14-feb-happy-valentines-day-images-with-quotes-status-sms-message-2018valentine day message for husband#@!2018 happy valentines day messages@!happy valentine's day 2018!@happy valentines day quotes!@happy valentine day images@#!happy valentines day my love@!valentine wishes for girlfriend!@#happy valentine day 2018 images,new images download 2018,best whatsapp dp images group.
No comments:
Post a Comment